Thursday 30 May 2013

Bright (and light) little treats



A lot of the presents I make are then sent abroad to my family or friends who live far away. So... while I don't always quite follow this rule, I usually try and come up with treats that will survive the trip and which are on the light side so that I don't have to give up an arm and a leg on postage. :-) 

This little present for a friend in Denmark definitely fitted the rule: definitely light and not one bit fragile. I decorated the tags of a few teabags of my favourite tea with bright colours and pretty patterns, wrapped them in a nice box and *hop* in the mail!

5 comments:

  1. Trop chou! Et qu'il est beau le papier à enveloppes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet gift! I'm so blown away with your ability to keep coming up with such lovely ideas like this! Always so unique and personal.. love! xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good friend! This is such a nice idea. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...